Taos has a new gallery, Sagefarm Art and Craft at 104 Dona Luz, in Taos (down a couple of doors from Main Street Bakery, right next to the grocery store. The new Gallery will feature the wonderful paintings of David Hinske and beautiful wearable art of Carolyn Hinske. Stop by, Wed - Sun 11-5 and welcome them to Taos. Call 575-751-3733 for more info.
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (57)
- Women's History Month
- TAO Meeting.
- Plein Air Painters in Dixon
- Call to Artist: Color it Green
- Artist Beware, A lesson from Jerry Emmons
- Dorothy Lampl Still Life Workshop
- Barbara Bartel Painting workshop
- UNM Spring Term/Second Eight Week Classes
- Dwarka Bonner's exhibition
- Taos is ready for us! TAO
- Plein Air Painters of New Mexico
- Call to Artists: Taos High School Prom Night
- SHORT POSE FIGURE PAINTING SESSION- OPEN TO ALL !
- Intermediate Oil Painting Workshop w/ Michelle Chr...
- Taos' Newest Gallery
- Call to Artist: "Gallery on the Green"
- Elizabeth Jose at Centinel Bank
- ▼ March (17)