Spend the weekend in Albuquerque April 12th and 13th. This studio class will provide an opportunity to develop the direction you are working on, getting grounded in the basics, and giving you feedback and direction in the work you are currently doing and the direction you are wanting to go.Visit the Harwood Art Center in Albuquerque or contact Michelle Chrisman or call 613-0443 for more info.
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (57)
- Women's History Month
- TAO Meeting.
- Plein Air Painters in Dixon
- Call to Artist: Color it Green
- Artist Beware, A lesson from Jerry Emmons
- Dorothy Lampl Still Life Workshop
- Barbara Bartel Painting workshop
- UNM Spring Term/Second Eight Week Classes
- Dwarka Bonner's exhibition
- Taos is ready for us! TAO
- Plein Air Painters of New Mexico
- Call to Artists: Taos High School Prom Night
- SHORT POSE FIGURE PAINTING SESSION- OPEN TO ALL !
- Intermediate Oil Painting Workshop w/ Michelle Chr...
- Taos' Newest Gallery
- Call to Artist: "Gallery on the Green"
- Elizabeth Jose at Centinel Bank
- ▼ March (17)