Monday, March 3, 2008
Call to Artist: "Gallery on the Green"
Color It Green, the next exhibit at the Taos Country Club’s "Gallery on the Green". As spring appears in all its light shades of green and moves into the deeper greens of summer there will be a juried exhibit starting April 2, 2008. Everything imaginable from green fruits and vegetables to green rooftop gardens to green rain forests, to green oceans, to green humvees or green camouflage, army green to greenhouse gases or the work of organizations such as Green Peace or Sustain Taos. Work will be accepted for consideration on April 2nd from 4-6 and will be juried that evening. Any medium is welcome and there is no limit to size, bigger is better. There will be a reception on Friday, April 4th from 6:00 – 8:00. Each artist whose work is juried into the show will pay $10 for the appetizers at the reception. If a piece sells, the artist gets 100% of the sale.
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (57)
- Women's History Month
- TAO Meeting.
- Plein Air Painters in Dixon
- Call to Artist: Color it Green
- Artist Beware, A lesson from Jerry Emmons
- Dorothy Lampl Still Life Workshop
- Barbara Bartel Painting workshop
- UNM Spring Term/Second Eight Week Classes
- Dwarka Bonner's exhibition
- Taos is ready for us! TAO
- Plein Air Painters of New Mexico
- Call to Artists: Taos High School Prom Night
- SHORT POSE FIGURE PAINTING SESSION- OPEN TO ALL !
- Intermediate Oil Painting Workshop w/ Michelle Chr...
- Taos' Newest Gallery
- Call to Artist: "Gallery on the Green"
- Elizabeth Jose at Centinel Bank
- ▼ March (17)