Monday, June 30, 2008

Chris Morel Workshop


The tradition continues!!! The annual Fall Workshop has become a tremendous success. I wish to invite you to participate in this great plein air painting workshop.I will again teach my 3 day Plein Air workshop in the mountains outside of Taos NM, September 24-26, 2007. It will take place in the heart of the beautiful Sangre de Cristo Mountains just 19 miles south of Taos. The workshop is for all skill levels from beginner to professional. We work outside all week. I will do demos to show you how to get started and then we will all get going. I'll focus individually on helping you improve from whatever skill level you are to the next. To reserve your space at 575 587-0359 or visit http://www.morelart.com/ for more information.

No comments:

Contributors

The Art Newspaper - RSS